Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Day of Fame

My day of fame began with an email from the crew at Webshots letting me know one of my albums had been selected as one of the three Featured Albums of the day. The album in question was; 'Natures Textures and Patterns'. The album was featured on the Webshots Community home page on the 8th of May 2007. It has now been archived in their Featured Albums archive. I feel very honoured to have been chosen for this distinction as there are many superb images to be found in amongst the webshots Community.
This album has been a recent addition to my collection on Webshots and contains the images of nature in all its variety. The beautiful textures of bark curls on a gum tree, the symmetry of leaves on the Jacaranda tree and even the beauty you can find in a dried up puddle. The following images are some of the ones I have in my album.
Jacaranda Leaves


Mud Art




Bark Curls



No comments: